Divestments (selling back investments) are organized in an accelerated way compared to the investment proposals. Only the Protectors are eligible to make divestment proposals.
The only information needed to make a divestment proposal is:
- Why it is the right time to divest the investment
When an divestment proposal is submitted, the proposal is reviewed to make sure it fits the requirements.
Accelerated process: In order to protect the wealth of the Rebellion, the team is entitled to accelerate the process and divest without any proposal, provided one condition is met: the value of an investment position fell by more than 20% in 24 hours.
When a divestment event (selling off an investment) takes place divested funds are used as follow:
- 60% is sent to the REBL Investment Wallet with the aim to be reinvested
- 20% is used for $REBL token purchase & burns (may be over a certain period of time)
- 20% Dividends airdrops
- 15% to REBL DAO NFT holders (pro rata their NFT holdings)
- 5% to the Protector who proposed the investment
A Divestment must provide a return of at least 1.5x of initial invested amount for the Protector to receive its dividend. Otherwise his share is sent to REBL DAO NFT holders.
If a Divestment is below 1x of initial invested amount, the entire sum given by the Divestment is returned to the Investment Wallet